Friday, November 27, 2009

Hair Color Product that won't damage it?

I would like to dye my hair again using a permanent color but the last time I did it my hair became damaged. What brands are the best. I am an African American, that may make a difference.



Hair Color Product that won't damage it?

DO NOT USE BOX COLOR! I repeat.. do not use box color! To everyone reading this, I know what I am talking about. I'm a stylist, I went through Cosmetology school. Box color ruins your hair. Its loaded with tons of chemicals that make you think aren't too bad on your hair but they really are and the longer you use them, the worse damage you are doing to your hair. Trust me. I know it's cheaper to do it yourself but if you want to save the integrity of your hair I would get it done professionally. I would go with Aveda products. Aveda salons are amazing. I work at an Aveda Concept salon meaning we only carry Aveda. Aveda is healthy for your hair and the environment. It is 97% chemical free and all the products are made from different parts of the earth. For example, one of our products Phomollient is made of Marshmallow root.



Please do not use box color! It ruins your hair no matter how "silky" or "soft" it is. Yes, it smells good too don't buy into that. It's not good for your hair. Spend the extra couple bucks to get it done professionally.



Hair Color Product that won't damage it?

neutragena



Hair Color Product that won't damage it?

My hair is curly and I use Hydrance and I think is by Clairol.



Hair Color Product that won't damage it?

I use Garnier Nutrisse Cream and I think it is much safer than other brands, especially Clairol. Clairol is the worst. I also used Loreal Excellence and that was very gentle to my hair too.



Hair Color Product that won't damage it?

A great hair product that I use is called John Frieda! Its called Beautiful Brunette. To help the color stay in! Try it



Hair Color Product that won't damage it?

u should do what Britney spears did and use vegetable dye.



Hair Color Product that won't damage it?

I would go to a professional.



Hair Color Product that won't damage it?

I always use henna to have my hair dyed. It protects the hair and gives a natural colour. Moreover, it's natural ...



Hair Color Product that won't damage it?

i think that going to a salon would be better then doing it yourself. my sister in law does my hair and it looks great. i tried doin it myself once and it didnt look good at all. but doing it yourself is way cheaper. and also finding a good brand of shampoo and cond. for color treated hair also helps.



Hair Color Product that won't damage it?

For now I think it would be safe if you just get a Semi- permanent hair color so it won't do much damage to your hair. Not saying that it won't but the effects won't be as bad as permanent. and to be safe but a rinse over top of it or if you like the color that you have after you put the permanent use a clear coat this will protect it from damage.



I hope everything works out !!!



Hair Color Product that won't damage it?

There are a lot of mass market products out there. It is hard to find the One.... Everything depends on what color are you looking for and how long do you want to enjoy your new radiant color.



Permanent color, unfortunatly gives your hair the worst damage.



Try Clairol Hydriance, Clairol Balsam Color .. They offer not only color, but also nourish your hair with natural oils extracts.



For the best results go to the hair salon, proffesional color and work- proffesional results.



:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans