Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My daughter has thin, coarse, dry hair (not curly) like myself. I don閳ユ獩 know what to do?

My daughter has thin, coarse and dry hair (not curly) like myself. She閳ユ獨 2 yrs old and I don閳ユ獩 know what to do with it. I know I want to keep it natural, she閳ユ獨 still a baby and she閳ユ獨 tinder headed. I閳ユ獫e had a problem with my own hair for years. Anything I do to it, it would fall out and grow back, it閳ユ獨 a never ending cycle. She閳ユ獨 too young for me to press it. I have to braid it when she閳ユ獨 asleep. I閳ユ獡 wearing mine in a big puff pony tail now, but hers I think I need to keep braided so I won閳ユ獩 pull it out by brushing every day. I閳ユ獫e bought a lot of Carol閳ユ獨 Daughter product, but I think that閳ユ獨 more for African Americans with unmanageable curls. HELP!!!



My daughter has thin, coarse, dry hair (not curly) like myself. I don閳ユ獩 know what to do?

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:Hair care/Oilyhair/Dryhair



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:



Skincare/Acne cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/



Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/



Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/Hairremoval...



Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair



Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure



Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Free beauty tips on Makeup/Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/



hair highlighting/Weight loss etc...



http://geebal.blogspot.com



My daughter has thin, coarse, dry hair (not curly) like myself. I don閳ユ獩 know what to do?

"MAIN AND TAIL" shampoo is a shampoo you can buy over the counter and does WONDERS for hair. It promotes healthy hair growth, so your daughter should try this for a month or two.



I would also buy the Conditioner as well.



It was originally intended for horses - but they found humans benefit greatly and thus market it to the public and is very safe! and not expensive.



Walmart carries it - just look for a bottle with a horse on it. If this fails to produce healthy hair after 2 -Months use, you may want to take her to a Hair Care professional (hair dresser).



EXTRA Tip - be sure she eats Jello (hopefully she likes it) as it promotes hair growth rapidly and should (in theory) in unison with the Horse %26amp; Tail Shampoo and conditioner grow the hair out enough to show results. Just trim off the course dead ends as the hair grows.



My daughter has thin, coarse, dry hair (not curly) like myself. I don閳ユ獩 know what to do?

Pantene Classic shampoo and conditioner..and an inexpensive spray on serum...



or as mentioned Mane and Tail products..but get a serum smoother to add after

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans