Saturday, November 28, 2009

Are there hair salons in Strasbourg, France for Black Hair?

Hi! I'm African American and I'll be living in Strasbourg, France for six months next year. I have permed hair now and I'd like to know where I can get my hair touched up every few weeks while I'm in France. Does anyone have any black hair salon recommendations for Strasbourg? Paris? In other cities near Strasbourg? Thanks!



Are there hair salons in Strasbourg, France for Black Hair?

Hey my daughter studied abroad there while she was in college. You will find hair dressers that will accommodate all types and colors .....



Are there hair salons in Strasbourg, France for Black Hair?

I can't name a specific salon but trust me, there must be plenty giving the population in Strasbourg, which is your best bet in the area.



There is a African hair supply store on rue Faubourg de Pierre. They would know.



If you're American, there is an organization which will welcome you and perhaps you can direct your question there;



http://americansinalsace.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans