Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Relaxed hair?

I'm half mexican and half white, and I want to know if I can get my hair relaxed. It's not kinky, it's just wavy and thick and has too much body. I like it straightened, but it takes too long. Can I get it relaxed, or is that only for African-Americans?



Relaxed hair?

Buy Easy Straight (the 3 month straightener) at cvs or walgreens cost $30 or so



I too have curly hair and I've used this, it's so easy and you will love it. I have to tell you it does dry your hair out so make sure to use deep conditioners. When your new hair grows that won't be straight but since your hair isn't curly it'll be okay. My hair is super curly



Relaxed hair?

get a flat iron, much healthier for your hair. the relaxing won't last that long anyways...and most of the time damages the hair. get a good ceramic flat iron from a reputable professional salon



Relaxed hair?

You can get it straightened at a salon, but I do not think it is the same thing as a relaxer. Relaxers are creme based. Hair straighteners are clear liquids.



Relaxed hair?

I have very thick hair, which is also curly. I am not African American and I have had mine done. From what the stylist told me, it can be done if you have extremely thick hair or curly hair. You should be fine.



Good luck!



Relaxed hair?

your hair sounds very pretty :]



%26amp; you should definetly get a flat iron, they help A LOT, and get some shampoo and conditioner that is a mostuizer for people who use flat irons, so your hair doesnt get damaged.



it really helps and it makes your hair look very good.



:]



hope that helped.



good luck !



Relaxed hair?

PAUL MITCHELL OFFERS A RANGE OF HAIR PRODUCTS.



SMOOTHING



Smooth. Silky. Shiny.



You can have smooth hair, regardless of the type or texture, with Paul Mitchell Smoothing.



閳?Smoothes and softens



閳?Creates a silky finish



閳?Adds brilliant shine



http://www.paulmitchell.com/Products/Pau...



Relaxed hair?

no you can get a realxer just make sure you get ti done at a salon my friend is like that she got a realxer but it's still curly but it's bone straight when she flat iron's it im black and i have a realxer my hair is all straight and it gets wavy when it;s wet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans