Friday, November 27, 2009

Bi-racial Hair!!!!?

I'm African American and white and I wanted to know how I could get my hair less dry and definitely less stiff. I don't mind the curliness of my hair. I actually like that part about my hair. Oh yeah, and also, I don't really like to use all of that oily stuff, because it smells kind of bad. What can I do that won't cost a ton of money and isn't some painstaking ritual that takes several hours or even days? Please, I'm desperate! %26lt;=(



Bi-racial Hair!!!!?

those oils do smell horrible, I'm white but can tell who uses them when they get too close. they sometimes make me nauseous. anyway go to a salon, they can tell u what to use and how to style your hair. not all salons are expensive either, I've found great stylists at hair cuttery of all places.



Bi-racial Hair!!!!?

I think you need to go to an salon if you want your hair to come out right go to an salon trust me.



Bi-racial Hair!!!!?

try pantene pro-v in daily moisture renewal...but if your going to do hot oils, then try th sauve brand it smells good and works :]



Bi-racial Hair!!!!?

Black hair needs oil. That's what you need. You can try Pink Oil Moisturizer - that's what a lot of biracial women use. Its lighter than "hair grease", so it usually works well for mixed hair. Use sparingly, but that's what's called for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans