Friday, November 27, 2009

Help! what do I do with my 3 Yr old daughter's hair?

Ok here is my problem My daughter is an african american kid since birth she has had VERY VERY thick and dry hair I could never use those baby brushes I had to use an adult brush and comb to work through this child's hair as she gotten older i felt very sorry for her because everyday was a struggle and fight to maintain her hair I talked to many people about this problem and every product known to man NEVER worked. Well I decided to get a kiddie perm and try it once and never use it again I just wanted to get it to point where I could just comb thru it, however my child hair has never been the same it broke off bad i have shed many tears over this decision i spoke to a hairstylist and she suggested to cut it all off and start from scratch. If there is anyone out there who shares my story please tell me what was your final decision to help your little girls hair.



Help! what do I do with my 3 Yr old daughter's hair?

I suggest you go ahead and let the hairstylist cut off the damaged hair. When doing her hair at home, get a good detangler spray like Ultra Sheen or Johnson's. Get a good grease (I like Optimum because it is not so heavy), and some IsoPlus Oil Sheen (spray lightly). Make sure her braids/ponytails aren't too tight. When you wash her hair make sure that you massage her scalp. Your little girl's hair will grow back before you know it. Make sure you clip her ends every 6 weeks or so. Good luck!



Help! what do I do with my 3 Yr old daughter's hair?

I know how thick African American hair can be! i think that you really need to Perm this girls hair! my mom did not let me get a Perm till i was 12 but i had thin smooth hair because I'm from Egypt but all the girls in my school had there hair permed at like at 7 that's the only res on i got mine done like that! But your girl will struggle and you will to if you do not perm her hair!



Help! what do I do with my 3 Yr old daughter's hair?

MY SISTER HAS THE SAME PROBLEM, PUT A RELAXER ON THE ENDS OF YOUR CHILDS HAIR AND IT SHOULD MAKE IT A LOT EASIER TO FIX.



Help! what do I do with my 3 Yr old daughter's hair?

Ok, my friend, has the kind of same problemo, so, just buy Suave kids' detangler spray. I use it. Just spray the hair with it, and brush the hair afterwards. I hope that solves your problem. Bye! :))



Help! what do I do with my 3 Yr old daughter's hair?

My daughter is mixed. She doesn't have the same kind of thick hair like your daughter's, I'm sure, but her hair was down to her butt and I got it cut to her shoulders because it kept getting very tangled. I also got it thinned out. The stylist will use thinning shears and you will see an amazing difference. Get a leave in conditioner and put a cap on her hair at night. This will allow the moisture to stay locked in. I feel for you. I've been there, done that. I know how it feels. It's very frustrating, but it'll all work out. Good luck.



Help! what do I do with my 3 Yr old daughter's hair?

I don't have any kids, but a lot of little cousins. I would suggest some detangling products(like "Just For Me") for daily use. Find a stylist or neighbor with daughters/grand-daughters to maybe braid her hair weekly/every other week. Invest in blowdryer with comb attatchment. Would not suggest relaxing hair until she is older and have it done by a professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans