Saturday, November 28, 2009

Looking for a new hair style.?

I am an african american/caucasian female in high school, and I am looking for a new hair style. I really like the "scene / emo" look. (Not a poser just looking for something different) I don't consider myself to be emo (I don't like lables), but I do like the hair. I don't think my mom will let me do the extreme colors. What should I do?



P.S. My hair is pretty straight and I hardly have to relax it to get it that way. (Mixed)



Looking for a new hair style.?

well you should find a picture, show your stylist %26amp; they should go from there :D



Looking for a new hair style.?

how long is your hair right now?



Looking for a new hair style.?

Tips for all different type of Hairstyles



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/...



check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle/cut ideas %26amp; suggestions, based on face shapes



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans