Saturday, November 28, 2009

Longer hair?

Hello! My hair goes about past my shoulders. I want my hair to get a lot longer than that, maybe about past my breast and in the middle of my back. Unfortunately I don't know how to get it longer. I am also African American and don't know which shampoo products to use that will keep my hair healthier and get it long without it falling out. I don't use gel cause I'm scared my hair will fall out and it makes my head itch really bad.



p.s please help!!!



Longer hair?

Please don't wash your hair everyday. Not only will it not grow but it will dry out. I have long curly hair and its about to the middle of my back. I use panteen shampoo and conditioner, the one in the brown bottle (for women of color) or in the summer the one for moister. Don't shampoo more than once a week if you can help it. The panteen should keep your hair healthy. Also do a deep conditioner at least twice a month. Every 6-8 weeks get those ends clipped. That is the most important thing to do in getting you hair to grow out.



Longer hair?

it will take a while, but massaging your scalp will make your hair grow



i dont know what to do about making your hair stronger and healthier though, i guess any shampoo that says it does so will work....



Longer hair?

if it is possible,wash ur hair everyday it will grow faster



Longer hair?

Have a look at this Motions site below. They have great hair care products and various solutions for different hair problems:



http://www.motionshair.com/



Longer hair?

pantene for colored women or doo gro products



Longer hair?

I'm kinda an expert on hair. Choose a shampoo that makes your hair healthy and smooth. healthy hair makes hair grow faster. Use the shampoo Suave or Head and Shoulders. there usually the best. ANd use conditionar twice a week so it will be nice and pretty, smooth, and especially healthy. wash your hair everyday and keep it healthy! .Brush your hair. And gel just keeps your hair up and just puts your hair in a style. SOmetimes it put white stuff in your hair. it wont really make your head itchy though. Hope this advice helps!



YOu'll have longer hair in no time



Longer hair?

Sounds crazy, but Pre-Natal vitamins help your hair grow faster! I've been using them for the last 10 years and my stylist can't believe how fast my hair grows.



I can tell a difference when I stop taking them and try just a regular multi-vitamin.



Keep up with the brushing and massaging your scalp also. It helps stimulate the growth follicles. I have fine blond hair and am always running my fingers through my hair too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans