Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My hair is breaking and wont stop!?

I am african american and I have not had a relaxer put in my hair for three months and my hair is still falling out. I have this portion of hair in the back of my head that is one inch long. The rest of my hair is way longer then one inch. What can I use in my hair and help it grow and stop breaking. Also I am due for a relaxer. Should I just use a texturizer? Whats a good relaexer or texturizer.



My hair is breaking and wont stop!?

For immediate help I would go to the store %26amp; get a cholesterol treatment----we have them at our local grocery stores in the African American hair care section. I wash my hair and leave it in for a least an hour or two while I clean, watch a movie or whatever---then I rinse it %26amp; my hair feels so much softer and helathier. I don't have african american hair, but my aunt who hooked me on it is mixed and uses it on hers. If you have tight braids in for a long time then that might be why you have so much damage--or if you always put your hair up. Good luck and I hope you find something that works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans