Saturday, November 28, 2009

Can Japanese use Carols Daughter products?

I want to grow my hair fast but I heard it's for African-American type hair only... Is this true?



Can Japanese use Carols Daughter products?

You can use carols daughters it for all hair types閳? All of their products smell delicious, thy the tasty body sprays, very sweet. If you want to grow your hair, go to this website www.hf37.com which allows your hair to grow an inch per month. It閳ユ獨 for all hair types it works best on Caucasian, Japanese, any straight hair. I use to use it, but I閳ユ獡 using www.exoticallure.com %26lt;-this for ethnic hair. Both vitamins are produce from the same company. Everything is natural and safe, check with your doctor. My hair is growing an inch each month閳?I plan to have waist length hair by the end on the year. Since you have Japanese hair, You do not need to use the pomade, on carols daughter.com. If I had your hair texture, I would only use the shampoo, the conditioners, and the leave in conditioners. The body butters, body sprays, lip balm is great also閳?I hope I answered your question.



Can Japanese use Carols Daughter products?

I am in Japan and I think as per my knowledge not popular Carols Daughter products in Japan sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans