Sunday, June 20, 2010

What's is the best hair color for me?

I'm African American. I'm a warm brown(like the color of coffee after you add about 1 to 3 creams, I guess). I want a color and cut and cannot decide on a color that's right for me. Should I just get color or color and highlights (*my hair is currently DARK brown)...HELP!?!?!?!?!?



What's is the best hair color for me?

Good grief. First off, what is your facial form? Do you have a heart shape, oval, square, full, or oblong face? That will determine your cut. Your skin type will let you have any color hair but blonde, whether it be streaked blonde or not. The best coloring you can do to your hair, if you really want to color it, is to lighten it to a dark auburn/medium auburn color. This will make your eyes brighten up and make your skin tone look healthy and exciting. Just make sure when you where make-up, you don't put it on heavy or use colors like blue, white, silver, or green. For your skin type, use colors like a soft mauve without the sparkles or a mocha color. I should know, I am a beautician.



What's is the best hair color for me?

I would say maybe put some streaks of your favorite color



What's is the best hair color for me?

Get what YOU like best, we can't answer that for you here.



What's is the best hair color for me?

get blonde streaks like Beyonce



What's is the best hair color for me?

Coloring just stripps the natural oils from your hair. What is wrong with dark brown.



AS for cut, it depends on the shape of your face. Haile Berry looked great with her short cut. Plus the cut is easy to maintain and quick in the morning.



What's is the best hair color for me?

I think that the best hair color for you is a warm brown slightly darker than your natural skin tone to lighten your face and highlight your features. If you would use a very dark shade of brown, I think it would darken your face.



What's is the best hair color for me?

mahogany brown, and then freak it with some amber streaks.



What's is the best hair color for me?

don't go blonde. it will not look good on you. you could do a lighter brown with slightly lighter highlights. it also depends how you wear your hair.



What's is the best hair color for me?

try on different wigs and see what you like b4 getting any thing done

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans