Sunday, June 20, 2010

How soon can I dye my after using feria hair color medium golden brown if the color did not take?

I am an african american woman and I have dark brown hair. I used Feria medium golden brown dye on my hair and did not achieve the results I wanted ( a reddish brown hue like on the box) How soon can I try dying it again and should I use a lighter color?



How soon can I dye my after using feria hair color medium golden brown if the color did not take?

You risk really drying your hair out and causing damage. If you have your hair straightened than you should not color it again. However, if no relaxer than take a strand of hair and hold it between your thumb and forefinger and thumb and pull, if it breaks easily than don't re-color. If it stretches to at least twice its lenght than consider lightening. However, you will need a lighter color. Because your hair is naturally so dark, it will be difficult to get a red very vibrant without really lightening it. Good luck:)



How soon can I dye my after using feria hair color medium golden brown if the color did not take?

4 weeks, any sooner and you WILL dry and damage your hair

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans