Sunday, June 20, 2010

Just a lil curious?

My newborn hair?



im african american and my boyfriend is hispanic my baby was born with real straight(like baby doll) hair he is now 6weeks and it hasnt changed it just looks more full...my cousins 6weeks old baby was born with the same hair but now its more thick and hard to comb..will my baby hair change or stay the same as he grows



Just a lil curious?

things can change.... still too young to tell.



plus when puberty sets in, hormones can change hair texture... it did mine! I had wavy when I was born and big loose curls that could brush out as a little kid... now it's really super curly! like this image of Alicia Keys: http://imstars.aufeminin.com/stars/fan/D... (but I don't do the braids in front!)



Just a lil curious?

yes



Just a lil curious?

just wait longer and see what happens. i'm sure your baby's hair will grow thicker naturally in no time.



Just a lil curious?

Your baby's hair texture, eye color, ect...will stay the same as it is at 6 months old. So wait till he is 6 months and you'll know what it'll be like. Congrats! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans