Sunday, June 20, 2010

I`m am trying to grow my hair under a sew-in weave. any tips?product suggestions?

i am african-american and i had to cut my hair because it was seriously damaged. I now have a sew-in weave and i`m wondering how i can make sure how i can make my hair underneath long and healthy. Also my hair feels tight, is there any way i can ease the feeling on the edges?



I`m am trying to grow my hair under a sew-in weave. any tips?product suggestions?

do you have a relaxer? use this time to start growing it out. if you take this particular weave out, make sure you get your ends trimmed prior to putting another one in.



go to GNC (or a GNC type store) and purchase some hair nail and skin vitamins. the are great. biotin (a form of vitamin b) is the vitamin that is great for hair. find a good vitamin and take it daily while you have your weave.



as far as it being tight...it will loosen up after a couple of days :) if this is your first weave, you will soon love if you can handle it. i can keep mine for months, but others can only last a few weeks. it's very important to have a very good wash with a weave. my salon uses Sea Breeze to get between the braids and freshen them up. I love it. But you will need some type of oil b/c it will also dry out your scalp.



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans