Sunday, June 20, 2010

What can i do ? My hair is brittle and?

falls out a lot! Even when i comb it i have lots of it in the comb! My hair is very thick and i relax it every 4 to six weeks. What can i do to make it healthy again?What can i do to make it start growing also? I'm African American if that helps. Thanks!



What can i do ? My hair is brittle and?

You are relaxing your hair way to much, layoff that for a while and try flat ironing or pressing your hair. It takes longer but its safer and will keep your hair healthy.You'll also need to start getting your hair deep conditioned everytime you wash it, also get your ends clipped every 3-6 months. Keeping your hair in braids helps, too.



What can i do ? My hair is brittle and?

I'm also African American and i have the same problem u do so i went to the hairdresser and they recommend i get it deep condition. so now i go to the hairdresser every week and get it deep conditioned and roll-and-wrapped(the roll and wrap help it grow by not putting heat to it) Hope i was some help to u!!



What can i do ? My hair is brittle and?

well, any dove products do well on anyones hair. V05 is good too, if your an a budget. they both protect and restore your B-E-A-UTIFUL locks that are damaged!



hope it helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans