Thursday, June 17, 2010

PLEASE HELP: Hair TROUBLE!!!!!!?

ok, I'm an avr. African American guy who has short, short curly hair. But I'v always wanted to get it like Michael Jackson's (2008 MJ, not 1984 MJ). But I have no clue what to do or who to go too. It should be noted that I have sensitive scalp, should I use relaxer, conditioner, get a perm, or what. I don't know what to do, is there someone I can see or go to for this? Any websites that might help? And if I have to use something in my hair tell me the best product there is. Please I need your help. I'v had the same fade hair cut for almost12 years now, I need and want a change. So if there is anyone out there who knows a lot about hair please help, your advice is much appreciated. Thanks.



PLEASE HELP: Hair TROUBLE!!!!!!?

My boyfriend has had curly hair all his life. One day I jokingly suggested that I give him a relaxer. He actually agreed. We used a regular relaxer. Do NOT get a super, if you have a sensitive scalp. They even sell kinds made FOR a sensitive scalp. You should go to Sally's. They have a lot of products and the clerks are usually very helpful.



You will have to blow dry it every day. Or you'll have to use an anti frizz serum or spray. My boyfriend uses that, instead of oil. Sometimes I wear my hair "Michael Jackson" straight, but I had to blow dry it and flat iron/curl it, and use oil and an anti frizz serum, plus a spray. Lol. So, if you don't want to do all that, I suggest just the serum.



But, if your hair is super curly, your natural curl will start returning in about 3 to 4 weeks. It's okay to re-relax it then though, since men don't put heat on their hair they can take more abuse from relaxers.



PLEASE HELP: Hair TROUBLE!!!!!!?

just go to any hairdresser, show them a pcture if they can do it they will if they cant they wont :-)



PLEASE HELP: Hair TROUBLE!!!!!!?

new jacko?? the soft locks? that is a relaxer--go to a salon that specializes in ebony hair-- and they will walk you through this!!



PLEASE HELP: Hair TROUBLE!!!!!!?

first of all... he has nice hair but lemme tell you, if you have curly hair, straightening it will become a need if you want his dew.



and trust me. ive been doing it. its like my problem. i have long curly hair and i straighten it every day. for yeas now. my hair is RUINED because of it. keep ur hair curly.



i bet you its sexy enough like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans