Thursday, June 17, 2010

How can i grow my hair?and if there are hair pills what is the best type to get?and what store can i

I am African american. And approximately how long would it take before i seen results. and how long would my hair grow a month?



How can i grow my hair?and if there are hair pills what is the best type to get?and what store can i get it at

I have been taking hair supplements for the past 3 years and here is what I have found.



GNC makes a tablet called "Ultra Nourishair" in formulas for men and women, the pills are taken daily, 2 pills a day. They are HUGE and very hard to swallow, if you have any trouble at all with large tablets, then I wouldn't recommend these. The 2 pills also contain only 1200 micrograms total of Biotin, which is the main supplement needed for hair to grow faster and stronger. You should try to get a minimum of 2500 micrograms of Biotin daily to improve hair's rate of growth and its condition. Even though I took these GNC pills for 4 months, I wouldn't recommend them because they are not the most high quality pills available.



ProCaps labs makes a great supplement called "Hair Skin and Nails" formula, here is the link for that



http://www.procapslabs.com/pcl/pages/pro...



This is in capsule form and much easier to swallow. This company, ProCaps labs is also extremely reputable and carries pure and effective products.



I took GNC's Nourishair for four months, and supplemented it with extra Biotin tablets daily due to its low Biotin content. I took 2500 micrograms extra Biotin with the GNC pills.



The Procaps hair vites have 2500 micrograms of Biotin in them, and don't really require extra Biotin be taken, but I do take an additional 2500 micrograms of Biotin for a daily total of 5000 micrograms of Biotin.



My hair is growing in thick and dark and quite quickly. My hair used to be very slow growing, but all of these supplements have really made a difference.



The only way to really change the health of your hair is by taking supplements that work internally on the follicle where hair is made, any shampoos or oils or other topically applied things do nothing to change hair's structure, that can only happen with systemically provided support, which means supplements that you take internally.. Keep in mind, regardless of how many or how much you take of any supplement, hair is never going to grow at a "Jack and the beanstalk" type of rate, the most you can hope for is to improve the strength and health of each hair follicle and to see an incremental increase in the rate of its growth



How can i grow my hair?and if there are hair pills what is the best type to get?and what store can i get it at

i wish i could tell you im having the same problem. my hair is getting on my nerve and my patience is running out



How can i grow my hair?and if there are hair pills what is the best type to get?and what store can i get it at

im trying to grow mine to my shoulder blades. I need it too but i say use a prenatal pill u dont have to be preg,to do so. my hair grew since i had my son. trim ur ends if u dont already. keep it braided and wash it 1x a week



How can i grow my hair?and if there are hair pills what is the best type to get?and what store can i get it at

well i've heard that vitamin E pills help hair grow and nails grow but i'm not sure how long it takes. but a cousin of mine(a hair dresser btw) that lost her hair to cancer, grew it back to almost halfway to her shoulder using this deep conditoner called Nutress and BB super growth hair grease. after washing your hair put in the Nutress following its directions and sit under a dryer for about 10 mins. Wash that out and dry your hair and apply the grease. Do that like every two weeks and I'm sure it should grow a couple of inches or so healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans