Thursday, June 17, 2010

Does anyone know where I can get my hair braided?

By the way I live in San Antonio Texas. I am wanting to get microbraids. Help!!! I am tired of glueing this weave in my hair. Or does anyone know where I can get a nice haircut, so I can get my hair growing so I won't need the weave or braids? I am a african american woman.



Does anyone know where I can get my hair braided?

There is a Heidi and Jojo's African Braid Shop in San Antonio I went to the one in Houston they had my micros looking fly they take like 3 hours to do your hair cuz they usually have more than one person doing your hair. they charge like $130-200 depending on your head size and length of your hair



Heidi %26amp; Jojo's African Hair Braiding



5233 Walzem Rd



San Antonio, TX 78218



(210) 871-6800



Does anyone know where I can get my hair braided?

Go to your local African American hair salon. Other then that, go to a school based hair salon. Do yall have GillTech hair school down there? Go to any of those suggested places and ask for a scalp treatment. They will supply your head with a hot oil treatment and I don't know exactly what it's called, but they add some sort of cream to your hair so that it grows better and quicker. The stars use that cream stuff--it's why their hair is long and our's isn't. They rather us not knowing about so that their hair can remain longer so we can idolize our wigs to be like theirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans