Sunday, June 20, 2010

Swimming in class?

Starting Wednesday I'm swimming in gym class. I have it last period and need a hairstyle that will hold me over until the school day is over. What is a good hairstyle for African American textured hair that comes to the bottom of my neck in the back and my bangs come to right beneath my eyes



Swimming in class?

That's good that it is last, so that you don't have to worry about drying your hair and restyling it quickly to head off to another class.



I think you just wear it down or braided or whatever you normally do, because when you get out, you can just have a little styling product with you to restyle it or dry it or whatever. I guess a headband or hat could keep it if you have to rush to get home on time, but then you could re-do it there.



Just be glad it's not first thing in the morning...then you really would have to just style it completely at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans