Thursday, June 17, 2010

Natural hair?

Hi. I'm an African American female currently going natural from a relaxer. Tomorrow I am doing the big chop and getting twists. I've always had long hair so I'm not sure how to care for the twists. I plan on asking the stylist tomorrow but do you have any suggestions? My scalp gets dry too especially in the winter so what's a good way to condition my scalp and keep the style neat. Also, what should I do at night to keep from messing up my hair.



Natural hair?

Congrats! I too am taking the natural challenge. I have always had longer hair too and was too afraid to cut it off. So, I started going to the Egyptians and getting my hair blow dried. Then when all my perm is gone or has 2 inches to go, I am going to cut it all off....



But for you, oil your scalp with shea butter in the natural state. When you get your twist, I would shy away from gels. You may want to try glaze instead if you still want your twists to look fresh and your edges to cooperate. The Shea Butter (By Organic Roots) will take care of the dryness, but it wont take care of the neat-ness. You may want some twist and lock gel. It is made especially for natural hair and doesnt flake as much. However, I think glaze is best.



Congrats again!



Natural hair?

hi it yasmin im not sure on twists but i use jasmin or coconut oil for my hair and scalp its great hope i was help full i did go to doctors and hospital because of my problam i have a prolapsed womb and bowell they say i need to wait a while for a opp i feel very neglected by the hospital i am 35 and 5 kids to look after its bad isnt it what do you think yasmin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans