Thursday, June 17, 2010

I need help with my hair! What color should I get it streaked?

I am an African-American girl with dark brown, almost black, hair. I am light-skinned and I need a color that will show up on my hair but not be too bright or outlandish. I am getting my hair streaked TOMORROW and I still have not decided on a color. PLEASE HELP!



I need help with my hair! What color should I get it streaked?

well if you want something that won't be too dramatic i would suggest a nice neutral red or light brown, even a dark blond would look good depending on your skin tone are you more of a golden brown or do you have a pinkish tone to your skin? if golden/caramel then i would go with either the light brown or dark blond but if you are more peachy/pinkish brown i would go with the neutral red. most of the people i know with really dark hair do the extreme like platinum blond or bleach blond which looks pretty cool too. but very dramatic though! hope i was a bit of a help



I need help with my hair! What color should I get it streaked?

aaaaaaaa............i dont know........ whatever you want



I need help with my hair! What color should I get it streaked?

red or dark brown!



I need help with my hair! What color should I get it streaked?

BLUE since your hair is dark, the dark blue shouldnt stand out much... and blue hair is always cool!



I need help with my hair! What color should I get it streaked?

You can never go wrong w/ caramel or honey highlights. Those colors look great with really dark brown hair. Good luck!



I need help with my hair! What color should I get it streaked?

I think u should get light brown streaks



but remember its your choice



I need help with my hair! What color should I get it streaked?

I just did mine for the first time a week ago. The lady gave me ghetto *** streaks (copper on black hair!?!) Anyway, I bought a light auburn colour at wal-mart %26amp; it looks great %26amp; natural.



FYI: If she fks it up, you don't have to pay!



I need help with my hair! What color should I get it streaked?

try copper or auburn



I need help with my hair! What color should I get it streaked?

Burgandy? Light shades of brown might do well?



I need help with my hair! What color should I get it streaked?

red

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans