Thursday, June 17, 2010

Ok...hair issues?

so im an african american and white female (so my skin is light brown) who is into the scene look, and i want to get a scene cut. right now its relaxed so its not so kinky and stuff, but its all one length. how should i dye it? (i cant do the traditional black and blonde because it would look horrid with my skin tone) I want to cut it too. its shoulder length now so i dont wanna take off that much length, but i want something choppier that will stand out. how do you get a scene haircut when your black?



this is very important to me, i need a change in hair, and scene is definitly my style. i dont wanna hear anything about how scene is conforming. please just hair advice! kthnx!



Ok...hair issues?

my friend is mixed and she has her own style. being in the scene my advice? just get a plain jane cut with side bangs. then dye it crazy colors.



Ok...hair issues?

i recently went with the angled bob (the rihanna look) but i got choppy layers in the back, that is always fly to me! since u have a relaxer, chill out on the dye, ain't nothing worse than a cute style thats all damaged and fried!!! if u must stick with streaks that way ALL ur hair won't fall out! i've noticed tho that darker hair is in now anyway! besides dark hair best compliments us light skinned sisters anyway!!!!



Ok...hair issues?

So you are a mix, cool so am I ! Anyway about your hair here is what you should do if you want to color it and its relaxed you should go to a really good hair salon and talk to a hair stylist about wanting to color relaxed hair and I have already colored my hair and my hair is relaxed too, what you need is a special hair coloring- it's the color without the stuff that damages your relaxed hair. Anyway just wanted to let you know that girls like us with relaxed hair can color our hair too!! no worries and good luck.



Ok...hair issues?

What is this scene your talking about?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans