Sunday, June 20, 2010

Can anyone help me with this please? Im black and have shoulder-length hair, and i want a nice gothi

I'm african american and i want to have a long gothic/punk hairstyle but i still want my hair to be long. The only color that i don't want to have is pink and my mom doesn't really want me to have it but if i don't get a really dark color I can still get it. If reading please help me with this cause I wanna get this hairstyle after i take my braids out which will be in two months. I also still want to grow my hair out even longer. THANX!!!



Can anyone help me with this please? Im black and have shoulder-length hair, and i want a nice gothic or punk.

mohawks are hot on chicks ..... a blue mohawk thats punk/gothish



Can anyone help me with this please? Im black and have shoulder-length hair, and i want a nice gothic or punk.

straighten your hair (with straigheners lol)and maybe put in clip in exentions underneath at the back.maybe long black ones.



u minght need to puta few layers of extentions in to make it look natural.



so you'll have that sorta emo punky hairstyle were ins short on top long at the bottom!



(maybe you can through in a few red extentions aswel!)



-lauren



(ive done it to my hair but i had blond and turquiose fake streaks )



Can anyone help me with this please? Im black and have shoulder-length hair, and i want a nice gothic or punk.

Grow your hair as normal. I wanted a punk blond and red hairstyle so whati done is had my hair dyed both colors then i culed myh air and geledthe top half up



Hope this might insipire you



Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans