Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hair ideas??

I am african american and i want to keep my hair natrual but not in braids...any ideas besides pony tails



Hair ideas??

www.motowngirl.com, different styles %26amp; how to's



twists/twistouts



bantu knots



rollersets



cornrows



puffs



straighten it



Hair ideas??

You could try a braided bun.... make a pony then braid it then make a bun



Hair ideas??

Press it at home using grease.. like that boys afro grease



and just be creative.. my sister is mixed, so i used to never know what to do with her hair, but if you just pay attention to other girls hair you can see how to do them cute styles !!!



If your hair is coarse you can do twists. Can you rock it natural??? I've been using Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Oil Shampoo and Conditioner on my hair and I love it. Paul Mitchell also makes a foaming pomade (I get it from Cost Cutters) that I put on my hair after I wash and condition my hair. I put that on before I wrap it. My hair is cut short so I just wrap it, put a rag on it and let it air dry. But how you can wear your hair depends on your texture. Sometimes when I'm between salon visits I just wet my hair and slick it back. But I can do that cuz I have a short hair cut.



Hair ideas??

straighten it. it will look really nice on you! hope this helps



Hair ideas??

I started doing natural just over a year ago. My hair is kind of short (not cropped or anything but just past my ears). I wear it in small twists. Every week or two, I wash it, condition it, and twist it while it's wet. Then I set it on rollers every night. I added a cinnamon brown hair color to it, and that made it even better. Now people swear I get my hair professionally done.



You should try it. It takes a while especially if you have longer hair, but you could always just make the twists bigger. You can wear it straight or curly. You can pull it back with a head wrap or pins to make it look more elegant.



Hair ideas??

ii Have Nothing To Say, But Click Orn Tha Link! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans